TRIOS® Digital Impressions
More than Just an Impression
We’re dedicated to making your orthodontic treatment as easy, efficient, and comfortable as possible. That means using state-of-the-art TRIOS imaging throughout your treatment. The TRIOS intraoral scanner can be used with all the treatments offered at our practice, from clear aligners to traditional metal and clear braces.
The TRIOS intraoral scanner allows us to have complete control over all aspects of your smile transformation, from your very first appointment to the day you receive your retainers!
Intraoral scanning with TRIOS:
- No need for traditional alginate (goopy) impressions
- Allows us to start, stop, and restart scanning at any time
- High-quality digital impressions improve diagnostics and communication
- Accurately captures your bite in real time for a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning
- Reduced visits and chair time with easy fit of customized appliances or brackets with indirect bonding
- Monitors your progress by virtually removing brackets and comparing your tooth movement with your treatment plan
- Digital impressions can be used to virtually debond brackets for retainer preparation